East Hendred Heritage Trust


Champs Chapel, built in 1453 for Carthusian monks, contains a selection of East Hendred Heritage Trust’s collection of village artefacts, pictures, documents, books and photographs most of which can be viewed on computer if not on display.\n\nSeparately housed is the 19th century village fire engine.\n\nAdmission – Free, but all donations are most welcome as we rely mostly on public support to keep on operating.